TOP 3 BEST
- Little Corn was just fantastic, no cars, no scooters, no electricity in the place we stayed for five days or was it four? Not sure, time went to quick. Great people, great beaches, a lot of rum, what more can i say?
- Had a great birthday despite arriving in to a new place in the late afternoon the day before. I was lucky enough to meet some good people to celebrate with:)
- After traveling for about 40 hours to Big Corn i was dreading doing the same trip back to mainland. Only this time everything went so smooth; Boat left in the evening so had a bunk bed to sleep on, speed boat left nearly straight after we arrived in Bluefield and the same thing happened with the two buses. So no need to stay overnight somewhere and we made it to our destination in 20 hours.
TOP 2 LOW
- Some people are easy to say good bye to but some are not so easy to say good bye to, enough said...
- Coming down with a bad head cold and cough in Esteli, luckily had good wifi so got to catch up on some House of Cards.
5 TOP MOMENTS IN PICTURES
-Moments that makes me smile are plentiful, below are 5 of them.
TOP SIMPLE FOOD
Thought its appropriate to introduce corn on the cob bought on one of many bus rides. Could have had a bit more salt but hey it did the trick and what can you expect when you pay NIO 10/ USD 0.40/ EUR 0.30.
I decided that it was time for a career break. So handed in my notice to the company who I worked with for the last ten years. It's time to pack my bag and depart from Amsterdam which been my home town for the last 4.5 years. -"Amsterdam, it's not you it's me and I need a break!". Read more
WHERE AM I?